- Eye shadow (or eyeshadow) is a cosmetic applied primarily to the eyelids to make the wearer’s eyes stand out or look more attractive.
- Eye shadow can also be applied under eyes or to brow bones.
- An eyeshadow palette offers a spectrum of shades, usually within the same color group, or at least in complementary shades.
- Sometimes they’ll have a mix of finishes, offering a blend of sheers and shimmers, sometimes an accent color for fun.
- “First, spritz an eyeshadow brush with it and dab it onto your eye lid,” “Then, pick up glitter with your index finger and press onto area where the spray was applied.” It’ll keep glitter on your eyelids and from sliding onto the rest of your face
- Product Name: Eyeshadow Palette
- Package Content: 1PC(10 colors)
- Feature: Shimmer, Matte, Glitter
- Advantage: High Quality, Easy to make up, Long-lasting, Natural, Waterproof
- Net Weight:10g
- Gross Weight:0.25KG
- Color: pink
- 1 x Makeup Palette