- Wear the elastic headband on your head properly.
- Cut the elastic string and make sure the length equal to your arm length.
- Tie the string to the ball and the hand band. The extra string can be reserved for future use.
Punch It Up:
1. Hit down the ball form one side first and then the other. Change hands and repeat it. If you find it's difficult, try to hit it slowly and gently at the very start.
2. After you get familiar with the move, try to punch it at full blast to make the string and ball parallel to the ground.